Home loans that best fit what you need
Are you a Tradie, or Self Employed Business owner, and looking for a home loan? Let us help you.
Our home loan process takes into account your business, lifestyle and finances. We speak your language, listen to what you need, and create a flexible loan structure that gives you room to breathe.
We have years of expertise and knowledge and are across all home loans available for owner operators. Whether you are looking to buy your first home, your next family home, an investment property, or if you need construction finance, we can help you select the right loan for your needs.
- Are you a first time home buyer?
With so many loan products and choices available, it is easy to feel overwhelmed by the vast array of decisions to be made in order to get it right. We know first time home buyers will have many questions about the process of acquiring a home loan. If you’re looking for straight-up answers to any of the questions below, please get in touch.
- How do I know if I am eligible for the First Home Owner’s Grant or Stamp Duty Concession?
- What is the Stamp Duty Concession?
- What does all the terminology mean?
- What is Stamp Duty?
- Is buying a new home the same as an established one?
- If buying a new home, does it have a statutory warranty and builder’s warranty?
- When should I get a building inspection?
- What is Strata Title?
- Can I use my rent payments to show my ability to afford our home loan?
- What is a section 32?
- Is my deposit fully refundable if I change my mind about buying this home?
- How do I best deal with the Vendor’s (seller’s) agent?
- How much can we borrow for a home loan?
- What is Pre-Approval?
- How much deposit do I need?
- What is Lenders Mortgage Insurance (LMI) and do I have to pay it?
- What additional or hidden costs are involved?
- How much of my income can I afford to invest in my first home?
- What if I can’t buy now?
- How can I find out what my credit rating is?
Call us on 1300 556 840 no question is too small.