FIND OUT how a line of credit could help your businessUnlike traditional Commercial providers we look at ways to utilise your residential assets to provide finance facilities at residential, rather than commercial rates.
Also, using our network of professionals we are able to refer you to other providers who we know will give you excellent service.
At Tradies Finance we have built deep alliances with people who hold a wealth of experience in the Commercial Lending arena. We work together with you and your accountant to assemble the most effective loan facilities to achieve your goals.
Business loans to suit a range of business needs
We can assist you to secure finance for any or all of the following:
- Construction or renovation of commercial premises
- Refinancing existing business debts i.e. business loan, overdraft facility, small business leasing cost
- Purchase of your residential investment property or business premise
- Investment purposes such as shares, real estate and plant and equipment.
Helping you keep your business afloat
At Tradies Finance we understand the ups and downs of running your own business – including the ever constant issue of cash flow!
That’s why we’ve come up with a range of ways to make business loans as simple and convenient as possible.
Conditions will apply to all of the above and is subject to the individual lenders credit criteria.
- Flexible repayment options that allow you to better manage your cash flow
- Low interest rates and fees
- Easy application process
- Provisions of separate statements for each facility
- Card and Cheque Book means that access to your available funds is simple and easy
- Line of credit for capital purchases – without the need to apply each time you need funding. Smooth out short-term fluctuations in your cash flow
- Facilities where no financials are required.
- Personalised lending facilities to meet your business needs
CONTACT Us today
Accurate answers are vital. Our staff are ready to answer any of your questions and can provide a range of detailed analyses using our many software tools. click here